20 Questions and a TestTuesday, May 27, 2008
Thanks Kcee for this 2-in-1 tag.
Here are the Rules for this tag:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
25 but I got married at 28
2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
Riding on my father's bicycle or on a carabao's back with him going to the farm.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
I cry, pause for a while and pray.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Save, invest and give each member of my family a share.
8. What do you love the most about last year (2007)?
I cherish all the wonderful blessings I received last year.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
Friendly, Creative, One Pround Mama :)
10. How do you cope with boredom?
Play with my little girl. Go to the mall with hubby and Thea.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I have no regrets. I am happy and contented with my life. I have several lessons learned from my mistakes before.It made me stronger and mature.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Someone who is dishonest, conceited, and unreasonable.
13. What is your ambition?
I am dreaming of a simple yet quiet life with my loved ones.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
Best of health for the entire family.
15. How did you celebrate New Year?
Just a simple family gathering.
16. What has been the craziest thing you've ever done in your whole life?
No communications with my mom for few months (nagtampo kasi ako :P)
17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
I hope that we could finish our home improvement that was temporary stopped due to insufficient budget.
18. How many children to you wish to have?
My husband and I agreed to have two children.
19. What is your inspiration in life?
20. Which world would you want to live in - Love without Money or Money without Love?
I want to live in a world full of love even without money.
I'm passing these tags to Bhang, Shimumsy and Juliana.