8 Random Facts About MeFriday, May 16, 2008
Got this tag from three (3) of my online buddies namely Kcee, Mharie and Raine . This reveals my 8 Random Facts/Habits. Enjoy reading and check if you'll be tagged next. :)
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
******* 8 Random Facts/Habits***********
1. I came for a big family, being the youngest in the brood of nine (9). All of us are already married. My daughter is the 30th grandchild of my parents.
2. I am a silent-type and moody person. (I thinks there's no need to elaborate, hehehe)
3. My family is my top priority. They are the reason why I work, they are my inspiration. No matter how busy I am, I'll always find time to do all the household chores and fulfill my duties as a hands-on mom to my daughter.
4. I really value the importance of education because it is one of the best catalysts in attaining a bright future.
5. I am a morning person. I love waking up at dawn. I think I got this habit from my mom. :)
6. I am suffering from GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is defined as chronic symptoms or mucosal damage produced by the abnormal reflux in the esophagus. How I wish, I am a scientist for me to discover the best medicine for this. To prevent recurrence of acid reflux, I am not allowed to drink coffee, milk, citrus juices, and not allowed to eat large meals, too much chocolate, cabbage, and other acidic foods... (Haay, ang daming bawal!)
7. I love music. I am a choir member in our Church. But, I am not good in solo singing that's why I hate videoke :). hehehe
8. I have more than a dozen of online pals turned real-life friends...I am really grateful meeting these wonderful persons...
I am passing this meme to Keith and Shimumsy. Hope you enjoy sharing us more facts about you. :)