Mommy Bloggers Club Members at the SPOILED! StoreMonday, September 20, 2010
I had fun in the first-ever Mommy Bloggers Club event. Thanks Mommy Earth for inviting me to the event! Last Saturday, we went to the Spoiled! Store wherein some of the mommy bloggers' kids modeled the clothes available in the store. Aside from Motion Wear clothes and shoes, there are lots of unique and exciting finds for mommies and babies alike.
Sati, Pehpot's cutipie
Jed and Sati busy playing with their toys.
Ms. Joy assisting me how to use the Nursing Bib
We're amazed with the features of the Sleep Sheep. It produces four soothing sounds from mom's calming heartbeat to the gentle sounds of nature such as ocean waves, spring showers, and whale sound that create a tranquil environment helping children fall asleep easily. Sleep Sheep, though a bit pricey is ideal for home and travel.
Jen and me.
I so love these Funky Feet baby socks. I might go back to buy some for my little one :)
Spoiled! The Mom and Baby Store is owned by Ms. Funfy Basa (standing second from right).
The store officially opened last February 6, 2010.
Brands that the store carry are :
- Motion Wear clothes and shoes
- Spoiled! diaper bags, nursing wear, nursing bib
- MamaWay nursing wear, slimming tanks, and nursing bras
- Two Tot Home Accessories
- Baghook Lady
- The Organic Factory
- Indigo Baby
- Proud Mama
- Funky Feet
- Mommy Matters
- Cuddle Fish wear from Australia
- Pinoy Baby clothe diapers
- Cradles and Cycles
- Summit Magazines
Other products available:
- Babylicious blankets and bibs
- Bumkins water proof bibs
- Avent magic sippy cups
- Lamaze and Sassy toys
- Biodegradable/organic disposable diapers
- Sippy grip
- Graco Play Pen
- Wooden crib that transforms into a toddler bed
- Baby Plus
- Victoria Secret
- Flat Sandals from pregnant moms
- Tiny Love stroller toys
- Shopping cart and high chair seat covers to protect kids from germs of public chairs.