My Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011Friday, July 08, 2011
I've been blogging for years but this is my first time to join the Emerging Influential Blogs writing project. So here they are, my Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011:
- momwrites.com - just one of the many blogs of a wonder WAHM. This blog documents all the happy thoughts and memories of her life. She calls this blog her Happy Blog.
- mypaintedlips.com - as the blog title/domain name sugggest, this blog is all about a mom's love to lipsticks and cosmetics. Being a mommy of 4 adorable kids, me-time in the beauty salon is most of the time, the last in her to-do list. So, putting on lipstick is one of the easiest way to pamper herself and stay pretty while attending to the needs of her children.
- thebloggersjournal.com - Bloggers constantly look for ways to improve their blogs, so this blog will really help them learn new things as well as the basics in blogging.
- notepadcorner.com - a personal blog that focuses on the author's experiences, challenges, home, parenting, food, travel, and anything that concerns daily life.
- mommysurvival.info - Motherhood is a tough job but with this blog which serves as Mommy Survival Guide, our lives will become easier...It offers tips and advice on parenting, motherhood, personal care, relationships, shopping, home management, and others.
- mygreenlivingideas.com - I participate in the Green Monday weekly meme hosted by the owner/admin of this blog. My green living ideas tackles issues on eco-living as well as her thoughts as a wife and mother.
- pepperrific.com - This blog is about the inner thoughts of a single mother and aims to help parents by sharing tips and advice on parenting.
- totteringmama.com- I love this blog. Parenting toddlers, marriage and home management are some of the things that the blogger behind this blog talks about.
- certifiedfoodies.com - A food blog jointly owned and maintained by siblings Mhel and Ken. They share their passion of cooking and food adventures on this blog.
- levyousa.com - The blogger gives credit to the levitation spell of Hermione from Harry Potter (the "Wingardium Leviosa"). This blog talks about the things that will somehow touch and inspire someone's life and things that will make us smile.
You can also nominate your Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011. Visit the link for more details.
Thanks to the following sponsors for making this project possible: Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.