New Department of Education (DepEd) Grading SystemMonday, September 17, 2012
My daughter's report card for the first quarter was released last Friday. I was a bit surprised in the changes in the grading system. She got APs and Ps. I immediately referred to the table of equivalents below the matrix of subject areas.
So here it goes:
- A for Advanced (90 percent and above)
- P for Proficient (85-89 percent)
- AP for Approaching Proficiency (80-84 percent)
- D for Developing (75-79 percent)
- B for Beginning (74 percent and below)