On Sewing and DIY Projects

This portable sewing machine I bought online few years ago has been stored in one of our cabinets for quite sometime. I think the last time I used it was 2 years ago when my office mates and I DIY'd our beaver costume for our group presentation. 

Two weeks ago, the Children's Choir coordinator told Thea that her choir uniform is already too short for her, thus need to be repaired.  Instead of having it repaired by a seamstress, I decided to do it myself. I used my sewing machine in repairing the hemline of Thea's uniform. 

I am inspired by the success of my mini project that I want to engage in another one this upcoming holidays. I've been meaning to change the cushion of our wooden sofa. After few searches, I found this No-Sew Cushion on Pinterest. 

The step-by-step guide will be found in the Old House to New Home blog. I am excited for this project! 

Post a Comment